U-DO Books are customized specifically for each company.
The story is created/written just for your initiative, using your existing characters or mascot; if U don't have one, we'll create one for U! The complete U-DO Book and story is developed to meet all of your company's objectives/goals.
• Feedback (web) Page A page asking "What did U learn from the story" and/or "Tell us your Real Stuff - good or bad!"
providing kids a way to express how they really feel about who and where they are in their lives.
• Sweepstakes Encourages participation, and offer prizes such as PCs or bikes.
• Award Certificates 4-color frameable certificate as a reward for participation.
• Kids Clubs "Everyone's a Member" giving the reader a sense of belonging.
©2000 - 2022 BOLDT. All Rights Reserved firstname.lastname@example.org
Customizing Your U-DO Book
page 12 of 21
see for yourself... click image to enlarge
• Sponsorships Personalized covers and product placement within stories.
There are many options for customizing your U-DO Book that will enhance your program, at no extra cost:
"By listening to your objectives, understanding your goals and knowing how to effectively communicate them."
How do we do it?
• Coupons Could be standard or interactive -- i.e., used as part of a "scavenger hunt" which brings children
to the store to investigate product prices or other pertinent facts; and/or a "Buy one, share one" offers.
• Cross Promotions Advertise and promote other special upcoming initiatives and programs.
• Activity Pages Mazes, message decoding (using sign language) and key
word finds that reinforce important lessons from the story.
• Merchandising Excellent vehicle to generate funds for your organization or cause.